Is your current logistics provider managing your Seafreight requirements in your best interests or theirs? It’s not unusual for some logistic providers to tie themselves to specific carriers to maximise their volumes and protect their service contracts, which isn’t always the best and most cost effective solution for your business.
We don’t work in this way, instead we’ll recommend the optimum choices available, taking into account transit times, schedule reliability and flexibility, destination service and efficiency levels as well as the overall supply chain cost. The overall supply chain cost are extremely important, because what may appear to be a competitive rate at the outset, often turns out to be excessively expensive when unexpected and exorbitant destination charges are added. This can create ill feeling with your clients if you are an exporter, or reduce the profitability of your product if you are an importer.
Our impartial, experienced and expert seafreight teams will provide flexible solution’s which is the right solution for you, so regardless of the size of your business, location or type of Seafreight mode that is best suited to your product, we will always deliver the optimum and most cost effective solution for you.
Our extensive seafreight coverage includes:
- Hazardous, Perishables and Temperature Sensitive
What makes us the best choice
- Providing high quality transportation services to all of our clients
- Invest in our employees to provide better service and company growth
- Worry about enviroment according to latest industry standards
- Safety as top priority in assuring safe work procedures
- Investing in technology to provide fast, acurate and cost-effective service
- Living up to highest industry standards